New Posts

EA Builder

Stochastic Simple Trading System

In this article I want to share about my Forex trading system that I have been doing since couple years ago. And I have prove my self that with only using one stochastic oscillator, my trading always makes profit that compatibles with my target profit. Usually I always play scalping using time frame 1 minute chart, with only aim 10 points for profit. Stochastic setting :
1. Stochastic 9,4,3. This stochastic is use for determine the buy and sell trading signal in short term time frame.
2. Stochastic 12,4,12. This stochastic indicator is use for identify the buy and sell trading signal in medium term time frame.
3. Stochastic 24,4,24. This stochastic indicator is use for identify the buy and sell trading signal in long term time frame.

Buy trading rule
- When all of stochastic oscillator indicators are in oversold level, we can open buy trading position in 1 minute time frame chart with profit target 10 pips.

Sell trading rule
- When all stochastic oscillator indicators are in overbought lever, we can open sell trading position in 1 minute time frame chart with profit target 10 pips.

This Stochastic trading system can makes so many profits.

1 comment:

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING about Forex trading system, Forex indicator, Expert Advisor, etc. and you want me to write about it - YOU CAN ASK ME using comment box.