New Posts

EA Builder

Best Trading Indicators Scalping

Hi traders, welcome to my forex trading tips blog. in this post today I will share about forex scalping indicators that I use for my scalping trade. Ok let's start, Some of you maybe thinking why traders scalp the market? Scalper usually look for quick profits, they only take minutes to get in and then get out from the market. Sometimes traders only take 5 - 10 minutes and the most interesting in scalping trading system is we can have so many opportunity to open trading position.

Scalper usually looking for trading opportunities on 1 minute to 5 minutes time frame chart, in small time frame chart scalper will get more price action. Basically I am a scalper and a day trader also , so in this article I will share my trading system and what indicators that I use in my scalping trading. You can try my system and make some money from it.

The first indicator that I use in this system is Parabolic SAR, with this trend indicator we can received buy and sell trading signals. Sell trading signal is generated when the market price is below the dots and buy trading signals is generated when the market price is in above dots. However you can not use Parabolic SAR indicator alone in scalping trade you need to enhance winning profitability with combine this indicator with other indicators.
The second indicator that I use in my scalping trading is stochastic indicator. Basically stochastic is oscillator indicator. This indicator will tell us overbought and oversold market, above 80 level represent overbought level and below 20 represent oversold market. Oversold market is our opportunity to prepare long trading position and short trading in overbought level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING about Forex trading system, Forex indicator, Expert Advisor, etc. and you want me to write about it - YOU CAN ASK ME using comment box.